- Mendel is incapable of sleep!
- Mendel was named after Mendel the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up mendel.
- All swans in England belong to mendel!
- Mendel can jump up to sixteen times his own height.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed mendel would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used him to decorate their battle shields.
- It's bad luck to put mendel on a bed.
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to mendel is 10:1!
- Mendel will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain mendel!
you cannot have my swans, they are mine
I'm going to post this on my zen blog later this week, but right now I want to post it somewhere and I'm too tired to compose a post over…
So uh hi there everyone, long time no see? So I've got this theory where I think it'd be good for me to just write about stuff that's going on here,…
I should totally start using this again.